Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lovin' warmth

Okay I know I haven't post in FOREVER but I have been finding all of these great blogs. One I just found is http://georgietees.blogspot.com/. Their blog is differently all that the name sets us up for. I have had a lot of fun reading their blog and getting inspiration of thing to do, to add to my self imposed already full plate.
Right now they are having a give away for something that I firmly believe in. Swaddling, nothing makes a happier baby then swaddling.
Their give way if for 2-Pack of Winter Warmth Swaddles by aden + anais
"aden + anais is known for award-winning swaddling blankets made with super soft cotton muslin. Muslin "is a unique cotton fabric first introduced into England in the late 17th century." This fabric has a soft, light weave that enables an even airflow, which means your baby’s body temperature can adjust naturally. No chance of overheating or discomfort, yet the soft cotton muslin still ensures warmth for your little one."

So check it out and good luck

1 comment:

Burns Family said...

Ok...very neat! I will have to enter! Thanks! Hey...updates please?