Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blogger Virgin

Alright, this is my first so bear with me... You would think that I would be a little computer savvy but I'm not. Well first things first. We are a little family of 5. Stephen and I were married in 2000 and sealed in 2002. Emmalee was born 6/26/04, Dominic 1/20/06 and Sebastian 1/21/08. I like to read, scrapbook and my personal favorite annoy my kids or hubby yea... that works to.

I'm starting this to keep ya'll in the know and because I have to keep up with my computer and crafty sister-in-law but like an sister, Kristiina.

So the biggest things going on now would be I'm becoming all domestic. I started making my own bread. Haven't brought bread in like 3 months and more importantly no one has been killed or injured from it. I also started a garden. It’s like 7x7 so way big for someone who can't even grow herbs on the window sill. We'll see a friend from work is helping me and she was a little worried about the lack of worms. I never thought I would want worms. Oh and I started a kick boxing class, watch out Chris I'm going to kick your butt for all the times you kicked mine.

Stephen has gone back to hockey!!! I am so happy for this and proud of him for going back. He has also started biking so I will have a fit and healthy honey. Who is going to be one step closer to 30 on Saturday. Haha

Emmalee went to the Dentist today. She wouldn't let them in her mouth but she showed them how she brushed her teeth and her wonderful smile.

We are still working with Dominic on using words instead of screaming. He is going to visit Amy and Kermit when I go to Philadelphia so maybe they can cure that for me.

Right now we are waiting to hear back from CHOP about Sebastian's surgery. It is set up for June 12 but he likes to throw curve balls and is sweating more then normal and has lost weight. Just over 4 oz but after the great weight gain him losing is a red flag. Both are signs of heart failure. So we are on pins and needles on what will be happening. Hopefully we will know by tomorrow night.

Well I think that is all for now hope you had fun reading
.

1 comment:

Debora said...

Yeah, we know you are becoming all domesticated with the baking and cooking and growing. Hehe. Looking forward to the muffins. You know, after all that talk about muffins, I had to stop at walmart on the way home and buy 3 different mixes. Ok, so they were cheap and easy Jiffy muffin mix, but still, it is all your fault. I hope you are satisfied! Teehee