Monday, June 2, 2008

Almost Home

Today we are in limbo. Sebastian is still fighting to have a BM and they are working to find the right balance with the meds. He was on a hunger strike, he lost wight and just would not eat. So last night we had to get a new IV in. He pulled out the last one. He is eating a little at a time today 1.5 oz very 2 hours. I'm not to comfortable with that but I guess thats life. They did some blood work and said his hemoglobin is high...way high but no idea why. We have bee told maybe we will be discharged tomorrow. Which would be totally cool. He is working on a tooth and playing with toys but still not really comfortable. I hate that they grow up so fast.
Emmalee and Dominic are having fun and hopefully so is Amy and Kermitt. Emmalee was in trouble when I talked to her last night and she said she wanted me, only if I get her out of trouble. Dominic was happy and that makes things easier for me.

1 comment:

Burns Family said...

Sounds like a tough pooper ;) Poor little Sabastian, so many things at one, but Heavenly Father knows he can handle it.

That is too funny about little miss Emmalee, what a manipulater. I am glad Dominic is doing well...