Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Circ de woes

Well I am madder then a hornet. The stupid guy who did Sebastian's circumcision messed up. The skin was so swollen that it came up and over the crown and started to seal it shut. I never asked about it because there where multiple nurses who saw it and they didn't say it didn't look weird and I thought it would start to look right when it healed a little more. Nope not the case. Our Dr brought in an Urologist, he brought in a surgeon and he brought in the guy over urology. They all said something went wrong. We went and saw the surgeon who did the surgery and he pulled the skin apart and open "ow". Then he said every time I change his diaper I need to pull the skin and pop the crown out. I am not happy about this. We are going to see an urologist when we get back hopefully he can do something to help the swelling and keep the skin where it belongs.
Sebastian still is not eating as well as he was before the surgery. He finally ate two bottles at 4 oz each so maybe we just need to give him more time. We get to go back to CHOP for one more visit and make sure he is fine.
On a bright note we are going home on Friday!!! I am soooooooooooooo happy this could have been so much worse we have been so blessed.
Tonight we had the BEST dinner I have had in a long time. We went to Bahama Breeze wow it was so good I even cleaned my plate. I had chicken with green beans and rice with a black bean sauce. Then I got a side of their BBQ guava sauce that was amazing. I think that is my new favorite restaurant.

Here's a recipe for the Guava BBQ Sauce I can't wait to try it.....
http://recipes.chef2chef.net/recipe-archive/08/054721.shtml

1 comment:

Burns Family said...

Poor baby boy... I am can't imagine having to do that every time - stupid doctor (don't tell Austin I used that word). I am so excited to see you guys though, YEAH Friday!!! Our pool is open, so when Emmalee and Dominic get home you will have to come on by. Bahama Breeze?? Do we have one of those in the Springs? Sounds great... Well see you soon. xo